Latest News / Press Releases
- INDUSTRIAL PROPERTIES WANTED Bond Wolfe are seeking industrial properties in the Sandwell area to satisfy demand from a waiting list of buyers. If you have a property that you are thinking of selling or letting, contact us now for a free, no obligation appraisal.
- NEW INSTRUCTIONS APLENTY Bond Wolfe are delighted to announce a number of new instructions within their agency department. Following on from Hawthorns House, Bond Wolfe are now marketing a mixture of investment opportunities and industrial premises to let and for sale. To receive details of all new instructions hot off the press, visit www.bondwolfe.net and join our mailing list. Alternatively, give us a call on 012 1525 0600
- LARGEST DEAL IN TOWN ? Bond Wolfe’s agency team has let 25,000 sq. ft. at Guardian House in West Bromwich town centre (previously occupied by Challinors Solicitors who went into administration in August 2013) for a term of 10 years, 6 months, with a 5 year and 6 month break, to Sandwell Inspired Partnership Services ,a “not for profit co-operative” formed by the local council and various local schools.
- TUDOR HOUSE ACQUIRED Bond Wolfe have acquired Tudor House, Bridge Street , Walsall on behalf of clients. The multi let commercial property boasts tenants including Ladbrokes & Countrywide.
- NEW LAWYERS at K2 Thursfields, one of Worcestershire largest law firms have signed a five and a half year lease on 3,244 square feet at the former Kay’s catalogue building. Bond Wolfe secured the letting leaving one final suite left available.
- RELOCATION FOR LAW FIRM Clark Brooke Turner Carey Solicitors have taken a 10 year lease on 7,500 sq. ft at Guardian House in West Bromwich. The deal follows the recent 25,000 sq. ft letting to SIPS at the same location.
- NEW TENANTS AT LANDCHARD HOUSE Provident financial and Regency publicity have both relocated to Landchard House in West Bromwich town centre. Provident have signed a 6 year lease whilst Regency have signed up for 5 years.
- SANDWELL WOMENS AID EXPANDING Sandwell Womens Aid, a long standing tenant at Landchard House in West Bromwich, have taken additional space to cope with an increase in work load and projects. They now occupy over 5,000 sq. ft.
- NEW GYM ON HIGH STREET Bond Wolfe have completed the letting of the 12,500 sq ft first floor of the former Allied Carpets building on West Bromwich High Street. KSS Leisure have signed a 10 year lease and will be opening a new multipurpose gymnasium after a full refurbishment and refit of the space.
- PADDY POWER MOVE TO BEARWOOD Irish bookmakers Paddy Power have signed a 15 year lease at 546 Bearwood Road, after snapping up the former opticians outlet in a deal brokered by Bond Wolfe.
- NEW BAR IN WALSALL DH1 bar have signed a 5 year lease to take over the former R1 Bar premises on Bridge Street in Walsall Town centre. Bond Wolfe concluded the deal within 2 weeks of placing the property on the market.
- HOT ON THE ACQUISITION TRAIL Bond Wolfe have acquired the WH Smith occupied investment premises on High Street, Bromsgrove on behalf of clients . The property, generating £52,000 per annum income, was acquired for £500,000. If you have a specific requirement, speak to Bond Wolfe to say how we can help locate your ideal property investment.
- ONE UNIT LEFT AT FORMER ALLIED CARPETS Bond Wolfe have completed the letting of Unit 3 at the former Allied Carpets building on a 10 year lease. This leaves just one unit remaining. For information, call our agency team now.
- 25 NOT OUT Congratulations to Bond Wolfe’s Events & Project Manager, Lisa Worrall who celebrates 25 years with the company in July.
- CHURCH LANE SOLD A pair of industrial units in West Bromwich have been sold for £145,000 through Bond Wolfe’s agency department as the industrial market continues to show good growth. We have waiting buyers for similar stock so call us now for a free market appraisal.
- SUCCESSFUL PUBLIC HOUSE FOR SALE Bond Wolfe have been instructed to market The Shireland Pub in Smethwick. It is available either freehold or leasehold as a going concern. Call us now for details.
- HIGH STREET INVESTMENT SOLD Bond Wolfe are pleased to announce the sale of Central House, High Street, West Bromwich for £300,000 as demand for freehold opportunities grows.
- The Former ambulance service depot in Bilston has just been let by Bond Wolfe on a new FRI 10 year lease.
- AGENCY TEAM EXPANDING Bond Wolfe are pleased to welcome Charles London to their agency team as part of our ongoing expansion
The Bond Wolfe Partnership was established in 1983 and its founding partners continue to be actively involved and remain committed to growing the business.
Our core activity has always been focused around West Bromwich town centre and the Black Country where we are undoubtedly recognised as the major commercial property advisors, specialising in sales, lettings, acquisitions, Investments, Development Sites, and all aspects of Property Management.
Our property investment companies have a diverse regional property portfolio of shops, offices, residential and care homes.
Prudent gearing, significant cash resources and substantial bank facilities, provide us with the perfect foundations to establish ourselves as one of the region’s leading property investment groups.
Our estate agency practices are one of the largest privately owned groups in the UK. Our auction house and estate agency have aggregate sales in the region of £200 million and we are proudly listed amongst the top 20 UK auction houses.
Additionally, we have now expanded into the food and drink sector. The UK and Irish master franchise rights have recently been acquired for the international Indian Restaurant group, Asha’s Restaurant, and an expanding chain of Subway outlets have also been added to our portfolio.