Latest News / Press Releases
- INDUSTRIAL PROPERTIES WANTED Bond Wolfe are seeking industrial properties in the Sandwell area to satisfy demand from a waiting list of buyers. If you have a property that you are thinking of selling or letting, contact us now for a free, no obligation appraisal.
- BOND WOLFE CONTINUES BACKING FOR LOCAL COMMUNITY CHARITIEES Bond Wolfe have made a special £1,500 donation to help a sick 7 year old girl via their charitable trust. Priya who is a pupil at Devonshire Junior School in Smethwick has cancer of the nose which is really rare in children and needs treatment in America. The school has raised in excess of £10,000 via raffles, cake sales, sponsored runs, sponsored walks etc. and the head teacher even completed a sponsored parachute jump. The Trust have been busy supporting various organisations recently namely; Marie Curie Cancer, Prince’s Trust, St. Andrew’s Church of England School, West Bromwich Air Training Cadets, Acorns Children’s Hospice, Mencap, Old Halesonions RFC Mini’s & Juniors and West Bromwich Girl Guides.
- HOT ON THE ACQUISITION TRAIL Bond Wolfe are currently acting on behalf of a number of corporate retailers who are in the market looking to acquire new sites. If you have a site or property that you wish to sell or let, then contact our agency team for a confidential discussion.
- BOND WOLFE BACKS DISABLED YOUNGSTERS TRIP OF A LIFETIME Bond Wolfe have donated £1,000 towards sending disadvantaged children on holiday to Florida on the 24th August . Lisa Worrall, personnel manager and charity co-ordinator, together with colleague Paul Bassi made the presentation during a recent visit to Victoria School in Northfield. Funds are being raised through a variety of events including bag packing, barn dances and raffles, in addition to donations, in order to meet the £38,000 cost. Lisa said: “We spoke to some of the pupils who did the same trip a few years ago and were overwhelmed at how much it had meant to these young people. Those who will be visiting Florida this year are so excited about this life changing experience. It was a humbling experience.”
- 1 UNIT LEFT AT LATITUDE Bond Wolfe have completed the letting of Unit 6 Latitude, Bromsgrove St, Birmingham. The development, situated close to the Bull Ring and adjacent to the Chinese quarter, has been in high demand, and only 1 unit remains available. Interested parties should contact the agency team on 012 1525 0600.
- Another letting in Wolverhampton Bond Wolfe can confirm the letting of ground floor offices at Waterloo Court, Wolverhampton to Lyn – Kew Promotions on a 2 year term.
- MOJ EXPANDS The Ministry of Justice, already based at Waterloo Court, Wolverhampton, have completed terms for a further 1000 sq ft on the ground floor. Two suites remain available at the city centre building where onsite parking is available. For details, contact James Mattin on 0121 524 1172
- HAWTHORNS HOUSE ON MARKET Bond Wolfe have been appointed sole letting agents for the refurbished Hawthorns House in West Bromwich. The property was recently purchased at auction and the new owners have ambitions plans to further enhance the office space. A variety of suites with on site car parking are available. For all enquiries contact our agency team on 0121 525 0600.
- Every Little Helps ! Tesco Stores have leased the last remaining suite at Guardian House. The 4,500 sq ft suite has been taken as Tesco prepares to train new staff for the New Square Development that has been constructed adjacent to Guardian House. Tesco follow Pertemps into eh building that is also occupied by Challinors Solicitors.
- Fields Accounts move into Landchard Fields Accountants have relocated from Asden House into Landchard House . They have taken 2,173 sq ft on a 10 year lease, following Summit House Support who signed a 4 year lease at the beginning of the year. Just one suite remains available at the centrally located building which benefits from onsite car parking. For details, contact james Mattin on 0121 524 1172
- Ideal for Eyedeal Eyedeal Eyecare have signed a 5 year lease at the ground floor of 46 High Street Bromsgrove, as they relocate from nearby premises. Office space remains available on the first & second floors at the town centre building.
- Another development site sold Bond Wolfe are delighted to announce the sale of a 1.6 acre site on behalf of Sandwell Metropolitan Borough Council. Bond Wolfe were appointed by Sandwell Council to market the former pupil reform school, which will now be ear marked for residential development.
- High Street retail units to let Bond Wolfe have commenced marketing of retail units at the former Allied carpets premises on West Bromwich High Street. Units ranging from 3000 sq ft up to 12,500 sq ft are available , and already one unit has gone under offer as demand for retail premises on the High Street improves. For details of availability, please contact James Mattin on 0121 524 1172
- New Instructions aplenty Bond Wolfe are delighted to announce a number of new instructions within their agency department. Following on from Hawthorns House, Bond Wolfe are now marketing a mixture of investment opportunities and industrial premises to let and for sale. To receive details of all new instructions hot off the press, visit www.bondwolfe.net and join our mailing list. Alternatively, give us a call on 012 1525 0600
- 10 Year Service at Bond Wolfe Katie Bolton celebrates 10 years service at Bond Wolfe, after joining the company in 2003. Katie, works as a property administrator, dealing with a rental income in excess of £2,000,00 p.a. from the Bond Wolfe Portfolios.
- BOND WOLFES CHARITABLE TRUST DOANTE TO SCCT Bond Wolfe’s charitable trust donate £2,458.33 to Sandwell Community Caring Trust (SCCT) after they expand their training division to provide opportunities for external candidates to access high quality training which could lead to employment and development of employment skills. “SCCT have been tenants and known to Bond Wolfe for many years and we are honoured to be able to help with one of their many worthwhile ventures”. Lisa Worrall – Charitable Trust Co-ordinator.
The Bond Wolfe Partnership was established in 1983 and its founding partners continue to be actively involved and remain committed to growing the business.
Our core activity has always been focused around West Bromwich town centre and the Black Country where we are undoubtedly recognised as the major commercial property advisors, specialising in sales, lettings, acquisitions, Investments, Development Sites, and all aspects of Property Management.
Our property investment companies have a diverse regional property portfolio of shops, offices, residential and care homes.
Prudent gearing, significant cash resources and substantial bank facilities, provide us with the perfect foundations to establish ourselves as one of the region’s leading property investment groups.
Our estate agency practices are one of the largest privately owned groups in the UK. Our auction house and estate agency have aggregate sales in the region of £200 million and we are proudly listed amongst the top 20 UK auction houses.
Additionally, we have now expanded into the food and drink sector. The UK and Irish master franchise rights have recently been acquired for the international Indian Restaurant group, Asha’s Restaurant, and an expanding chain of Subway outlets have also been added to our portfolio.