Latest News / Press Releases
- INDUSTRIAL PROPERTIES WANTED Bond Wolfe are seeking industrial properties in the Sandwell area to satisfy demand from a waiting list of buyers. If you have a property that you are thinking of selling or letting, contact us now for a free, no obligation appraisal.
- HOT ON THE ACQUISITION TRAIL Bond Wolfe are currently acting on behalf of a number of corporate retailers who are in the market looking to acquire new sites. If you have a site or property that you wish to sell or let, then contact our agency team for a confidential discussion.
- BOND WOLFE BACKS DISABLED YOUNGSTERS TRIP OF A LIFETIME Bond Wolfe have donated £1,000 towards sending disadvantaged children on holiday to Florida on the 24th August . Lisa Worrall, personnel manager and charity co-ordinator, together with colleague Paul Bassi made the presentation during a recent visit to Victoria School in Northfield. Funds are being raised through a variety of events including bag packing, barn dances and raffles, in addition to donations, in order to meet the £38,000 cost. Lisa said: “We spoke to some of the pupils who did the same trip a few years ago and were overwhelmed at how much it had meant to these young people. Those who will be visiting Florida this year are so excited about this life changing experience. It was a humbling experience.”
- MOJ EXPANDS The Ministry of Justice, already based at Waterloo Court, Wolverhampton, have completed terms for a further 1000 sq ft on the ground floor. Two suites remain available at the city centre building where onsite parking is available. For details, contact James Mattin on 0121 524 1172
- NEW INSTRUCTIONS APLENTY Bond Wolfe are delighted to announce a number of new instructions within their agency department. Following on from Hawthorns House, Bond Wolfe are now marketing a mixture of investment opportunities and industrial premises to let and for sale. To receive details of all new instructions hot off the press, visit www.bondwolfe.net and join our mailing list. Alternatively, give us a call on 012 1525 0600
- BOND WOLFES CHARITABLE TRUST DOANTE TO SCCT Bond Wolfe’s charitable trust donate £2,458.33 to Sandwell Community Caring Trust (SCCT) after they expand their training division to provide opportunities for external candidates to access high quality training which could lead to employment and development of employment skills. “SCCT have been tenants and known to Bond Wolfe for many years and we are honoured to be able to help with one of their many worthwhile ventures”. Lisa Worrall – Charitable Trust Co-ordinator.
- BOND WOLFE CELEBRATES 30TH ANNIVERSARY Since its inception Bond Wolfe has built up a substantial portfolio of property in the region including our headquarters at West Plaza, High Street - a 100,000 square feet hotel and office complex. Additional ownership has included Landchard house, Victoria House, West House, Court House, Bridge House and Duchess Parade, totalling over 500,000 square feet of offices. Historically, we have focused on the sales and lettings of properties within our in-house investment portfolios, however our in-depth knowledge of the local market in Sandwell and the Black Country has enabled us to expand our interests across the board – retail, office and industrial premises as well as investment properties. Our core business of office and retail lettings remains robust and this continues as we take on more and more client work.
- LARGEST DEAL IN TOWN ? Bond Wolfe’s agency team has let 25,000 sq. ft. at Guardian House in West Bromwich town centre (previously occupied by Challinors Solicitors who went into administration in August 2013) for a term of 10 years, 6 months, with a 5 year and 6 month break, to Sandwell Inspired Partnership Services ,a “not for profit co-operative” formed by the local council and various local schools.
- ANOTHER LETTING AT FORMER ALLIED CARPETS BUILDING Furniture World has moved into one of the newly created units at the former Allied Carpets building on West Bromwich High Street, they join Samuel & Co as tenants and with the first floor under offer, there are only 2 units remaining.
- VICTORIA HOUSE NEARLY FULL Global market Compare have signed a 3 year deal to take the whole 2nd floor at Victoria House on West Bromwich High Street, Just one suite remains available , call James Mattin for details 0121 524 1172.
- TUDOR HOUSE ACQUIRED Bond Wolfe have acquired Tudor House, Bridge Street , Walsall on behalf of clients. The multi let commercial property boasts tenants including Ladbrokes & Countrywide.
- NEW LAWYERS at K2 Thursfields, one of Worcestershire largest law firms have signed a five and a half year lease on 3,244 square feet at the former Kay’s catalogue building. Bond Wolfe secured the letting leaving one final suite left available.
- AGENCY TEAM HEADS FOR ANOTHER RECORD YEAR Bond Wolfe’s agency team have secured another record year as the property market continues to show signs of improvement. Instructions, sales & lettings have all hit record levels as the agency department continues to grow.
- DIWALI CHARITY DINNER Bond Wolfe Charitable Trust raises over £10,000 for local causes at their annual Diwali Charity Dinner on Sunday 10th November 2013. Lisa Worrall – Charity, Events and Project Manger said “This year’s dinner was the most successful to-date, enabling us to support lots of local charities and causes”.
The Bond Wolfe Partnership was established in 1983 and its founding partners continue to be actively involved and remain committed to growing the business.
Our core activity has always been focused around West Bromwich town centre and the Black Country where we are undoubtedly recognised as the major commercial property advisors, specialising in sales, lettings, acquisitions, Investments, Development Sites, and all aspects of Property Management.
Our property investment companies have a diverse regional property portfolio of shops, offices, residential and care homes.
Prudent gearing, significant cash resources and substantial bank facilities, provide us with the perfect foundations to establish ourselves as one of the region’s leading property investment groups.
Our estate agency practices are one of the largest privately owned groups in the UK. Our auction house and estate agency have aggregate sales in the region of £200 million and we are proudly listed amongst the top 20 UK auction houses.
Additionally, we have now expanded into the food and drink sector. The UK and Irish master franchise rights have recently been acquired for the international Indian Restaurant group, Asha’s Restaurant, and an expanding chain of Subway outlets have also been added to our portfolio.